14 Apr 15:00
Until 21 Apr, 15:00 7d
Lyngen Ski & Sail
Tromsø Fredrik Langes gate 2, 9008 Tromsø, Norway
Organized by Amundsen Adventure
Day 1: Boarding in Tromsø and Sail to Reinoya
- Arrive in Tromsø and meet your crew and guide.
- Board your sailboat, your home for the week.
- Safety Brief and short presentation - spirit animal etc.
- Set sail from Tromsø to Reinoya Island, allowing you to settle in and get acquainted with the boat.
- Evening on the sailboat, getting to know your fellow adventurers and enjoying your first night at sea.
Day 2: Skiing in Reinoya or Ringvassoya
- Begin your day with breakfast on the sailboat.
- Prepare for going to shore with the dinghy
- Ski touring on some of the most northern slopes, exploring the Arctic wilderness.
- After skiing, set sail further in towards the heart of Lyngen.
- Have a nice evening dinner in a nice anchorage possibly under the northern lights.
Day 3: Skiing on Nonstinden and Sail to the Lyngen Peninsula
- Drop you off on west side of Nonstinden where you will ski down the east side where we will pick you up
- Sail to the Lyngen Peninsula, known for its iconic alpine terrain.
- Start your skiing adventure in the Lyngen Alps, soaking in the stunning mountain and fjord views.
- Anchor in a sheltered fjord for the night.
Day 4: Skiing in the Lyngen Alps
- Continue skiing in the Lyngen Alps, guided by experts who know the best slopes.
- Explore the breathtaking landscapes of this Arctic wonder.
- Return to the sailboat for dinner
- Take sauna with a view unbelievable of the sunset and maybe also a arctic bath in the ocean
Day 5: Remote Mountain Skiing
- Sail to a remote and less-visited area with excellent skiing opportunities.
- Enjoy a day of skiing on remote mountain slopes, surrounded by pristine nature.
- After skiing, experience a traditional Norwegian sauna on land.
- Return to the sailboat for the night.
Day 6: Coastal Ski Tour and Sauna Stop
- Ski along the coastal mountains and glaciers of the Lyngen Peninsula.
- Revel in the beauty of the Arctic landscapes.
- After skiing, relax in a local sauna on land.
- Return to the sailboat for your final night onboard.
Day 7: Return to Tromsø and Farewell
- Sail back to Tromsø, taking in the coastal scenery during your journey.
- Maybe a short ski on the way back to Tromsø
- Arrive in Tromsø in the afternoon.
- Farewell dinner on land to celebrate your Ski & Sail adventure.
- Spend your final night in Tromsø.