06 Mar 15:00
Until 10 Mar, 18:00 4d 3h
Lofoten Ski & Sail 5 Days
Svolvær Lamholmen 2, 8300 Svolvær, Norway
Organized by Amundsen Adventure
DAY 1: SVOLVÆR TO AUSTFJORDENMeet your Skipper and crew on Monday morning in the Svolvær guest harbor. Alma is located right in the center of Svolvær, 10min with taxi from the airport.
- Arrive in Svolvær, the main town in Lofoten, either at Svolvær Airport or by other means of transport.
- Transfer to the sailboat and get acquainted with your crew and fellow travelers.
- Before leaving the dock we have a detailed safety brief and MOB exercise soon after leaving the dock.
- Set sail for a nearby anchorage, allowing you to settle into the boat and get a feel for life at sea.
- Evening briefing and orientation about the upcoming adventures on the boat.
- Enjoy your first night aboard the sailboat.
- Wake up to the gentle rocking of the sailboat.
- Breakfast on board and prepare for the dinghy-ride to shore on one of the nearby islands or fjords for your first day of skiing.
- Explore and ski the beautiful landscapes of Lofoten.
- Return to the boat where we have prepared a hot snack-meal and maybe some hot chocolate
- Set sail for Trollfjorden with maybe some fishing on the way and have dinner once we have anchored or docked
Day 3: Skiing in Trollfjorden
- Ski touring in Trollfjorden, a narrow and dramatic fjord surrounded by steep mountains.
- Possibility for sauna on the mountain
- Endless possibilities for skiing
- Return to the boat for a hot snack, get of your gear and prepare for beach party where we will fry the catch of the day over the bonfire
- Beach games!!!
Day 4: More skiing in Trollfjorden
- Spend another day skiing in Trollfjorden, exploring different routes.
- Take in the stunning views and perhaps even spot some wildlife.
- Head out of Trollfjorden and begin to explore Raftsundet
- Find a nice place to anchor for the night and make dinner
- Big possibility to see northern lights!!!
Day 5: Skiing in Raftsundet And sauna/restaurant in Risvær
- Ski tour on the mountains surrounding Raftsundet, with its breathtaking coastal scenery.
- Anchor in a scenic spot for the night within Raftsundet.
- After skiing we will raise the anchor and set sail into the beautiful island group of Svellingen, more precise - Risvær Brygge and spend the night
- Set anchor right outside Risvær Brygge and take the dinghy in to the sauna and restaurant
Day 6: Sail and ski - Øksfjord
- Sail to Øksfjord and eat breakfast under way
- Ski on one of the many mountains in Øksfjord
- Have a nice dinner and a little costume party/music quiz etc before the last night in the boat
Day 7: last skiing day and return to Svolvær
- On the last day we find a short but nice route to ski, possible Lillemolla on the way back to Svolvær
- This will be the longest sailing leg, about 4-5 hours from Øksfjord
- Get our stuff out of the boat, shower, dress up and meet at one of the nice restaurants in Svolvær for a last gathering and debrief of the week.